At Lucero, PC, we serve a diverse clientele facing a variety of criminal charges in states from coast to coast. Many of our clients come to us with their futures at stake, which is why we are so dedicated to being the advocates they need. When you hire our firm, your case becomes our priority.
- Direct access to our attorney, which allows you to tell your story and express concerns to the person who will fight for you inside and outside of court
- Around-the-clock support so that you can have our counsel in crucial moments
- Bilingual legal services in English or Spanish. Hablamos español.
- Tailored defenses that address your specific needs and take advantage of our knowledge of what works in courts of law
Our Pomona criminal defense firm aims to do more than defend you in court. We strive to be a voice for your story.
We believe no case is too big or small for us to take on, and we think it is smart for you to have a similar approach. Regardless of the type of criminal charges you face, you should retain an attorney as soon as possible. Doing so can prevent you from taking missteps that jeopardize your case, and it gives your attorney time to prepare a compelling defense.
Aside from seeking the help of an attorney, you should:
- Assert your right to remain silent in interactions with police and other court officials. This will help you avoid providing the prosecuting team with information they could use to convict you.
- Avoid discussing your case with anyone who is not your attorney.
- Do not consent to searches of private places like your home or car if a law enforcement official does not have proof of a warrant.
If you have been charged with a crime or have reason to believe you are under investigation, contact our Pomona criminal defense firm. We offer free consultations, so there is no reason to wait to discuss your case and what we can do for you.
Spanish Speaking Services Available
Our Clients Have Our Full Attention & Priority
We Fight Hard No Matter the Size of Your Case
24/7 Direct Access To Attorney
Felony resisting arrest, misdemeanor child abuse
Felony Criminal Threats
Felon in Possession of Ammunition and Felony Possession of a Cane Sword
Felon in Possession of a Firearm
The Ham Sandwich: An Indictment
In 1985, Sol Wachtler, then the Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals for the State of New York, famously opined that a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich if asked to do so. This statement was ...Read More
- Criminal Defense
In California, there are three types of accusatory criminal filings: Complaint Indictment Information What is a Complaint? A Complaint is a document filed with a court indicating that on a date ...Read More
- Criminal Defense
Before a criminal Defendant can be found guilty, the prosecutor must have convinced the fact-finder at trial that the Defendant is guilty “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt”. The “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt” ...Read More